Yeah, you'd want to hit the Messages+ app, and assuming you have a data plan with verizon for your tablet, sim card and all, you should also already have a phone number associated with it.
Have you tried hitting the app yet? its like a pair of message bubbles with a red background
yes I have tried everything again I already have two 7 inch one works and other does not now I have two 8 inch and both dont work all have phone numbers and tech dont seem to help all they say is they cant see why
The tablet may have a phone number associated with it, but that's not the number you use for the texting app. The texting app has to be linked to a cell phone number. Texts sent to and from the cell phone will also sync to the tablet, and you can send texts from the tablet, and they will look like they come from the cell phone number.
1. On your daughter's tablet, launch the Message+ app.
2. Tap the three horizontal lines on the top-left of the screen (next to the "Verizon Messages" text).
3. Scroll down and tap the "Settings" option under the Advanced section
4. Scroll down to the "Integrated Messaging Features" section
5. Select the "Disconnect Device" option