Trying to text message on the Elipses 7
Rysnowboards

So I can't access the messenger because when I type in my verizon phone number it sends a verification code to my phone but I can't access it because its broken and won't turn on... Is there any way around this or anything I can do? PLEASE HELP! I wanna text again but can't due to this problem. Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
Re: Trying to text message on the Elipses 7
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Rysnowboards, let's get you connected with your Messenger app. Do you have another phone that you could activate on that line (even temporarily)? What is not working on your phone?

JoelR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Rysnowboards

My phone was dropped in a hot tub and I can't turn it on to access the verification code to be able to set up my txt messaging on the tablet

0 Likes
Rysnowboards

and no I don't have another phone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want you to get reconnected.  Are there any other lines on your account?  You could swap one of them to your line for a few minutes so the verification code can be sent to you.

NoahS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes