Update
HERSREDRIDER

My Ellipsis 10 won't update. I push check for updates and it says it's checking for updates and never does anything, just sits there checking. I've seen on Verizon page there is a update available, but I can't seem to get it. What do I need to do to get the latest update?

0 Likes
Re: Update
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you connected to the Verizon Wireless cellular network to access the update?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Getting the latest update is important, HERSREDRIDER. Let's get to the bottom of this. When the device is checking for the update, does it ever time out or provide an error message? How does the device work when you're trying to view a web page or use an application? Since this issue began, have you backed up your device and completed a factory reset? Here is the link with steps to complete the reset: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-200569/

LynnD_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
HERSREDRIDER

It does time out sometimes. The tablet works fine, all apps work fine. Touch screen is a little slow sometimes. I have not done a factory reset.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

HERSREDRIDER We appreciate the information. Having a good working device is important. The best next step is to process a factory reset. Please visit https://vz.to/2qRiqq5 and follow the steps to process a factory reset on your tablet. Keep us up to date.

EvelynR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport if my response answered your question please click the “Correct Answer” button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

0 Likes