Using the charger that came with the tablet
Rozieee

Is anyone else having a problem with the charger for their tablet?  When I try to charge my new tablet, the plug is so loose that it simply stops charging.  Then it takes hours to charge.  I can't touch it when it is charging.  Can I use the charger from my newly purchased dumb phone?  I have no issues with that charger locking into place.  My phone charges so quickly!

0 Likes
Re: Using the charger that came with the tablet
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You shouldn't have to go through this trouble when it comes to charging your tablet, Rozieee. If I understand you correctly, the charger that came with the tablet fits loosely, but the charger for your phone fits properly? Since the majority of our devices use a micro USB charger, you are able to switch between chargers. However, your charger should have a warranty. When did you purchase your tablet?

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Rozieee

Yes, Andrea, the charger for my tablet is very loose and when I plug it in, if it gets moved in any way, it will simply stop charging.  The charger for my phone fits perfectly, and when I use the phone charger, it locks in place and charges my tablet completely.  I know that the cord for the phone charger isn't as heavy, and the adapter isn't as big.  I am happy to know that it is ok for me to use the phone charger.  We got the tablet at the end of August.  We will take the charger back.  Thank you SO much for you help, Andrea!!!  Smiley Happy

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Rozieee,

You're welcome!  Please let us know if you need any further assistance. Have a great day.

TrevorC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes