Verizon Ellipsis 7 running Android 4.4.2
nightrider331

My tablet's storage is filling on its own. I used to have somewhere around 15 apps of all different sizes, and countless amounts of photos, I had games and social media, and with everything I had, I had about a gig of storage left. Now i have 5 downloaded apps, I have Kik, Agar.io, Google opinion rewards, 360 security, and Spotify. These aren't new additions, ive had these apps since i downloaded them to this tablet when it was new. I have no pictures anymore, none whatsoever, and the system tells me i have about 168 mbs of pictures. I have a total of 164 mbs left on the device and i recently deleted a 500 mb game. After about a day the storage i freed was filled. Switching apps to sd isn't an option due to how there is a flaw in the Ellipsis 7 not giving the option to move to sd. I have watched videos and chatted with Android support, and no one knows to help me. Downloading apps to help isn't an option, the storage is too full.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Ellipsis 7 running Android 4.4.2
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Nightrider331,

Let us help you clear up some space on your Ellipsis 7 Tablet. We appreciate you providing all the steps you have given us in efforts to clear up space on your device. Our next step will be to complete a full factory reset to help clear all the data from your tablet.  Click on the link for steps on how to complete and keep us posted if you have any additional questions.
http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-88245/

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes