Verizon Ellipsis cannot connect to WiFi or 4G network
CECWAN46

Also, keyboard disappeared.  As advised by Chat person replaced SIM card.  Still have these problems.  I noticed from other posts that the keyboard issue is frequent. 

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Ellipsis cannot connect to WiFi or 4G network
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Device concerns are not what we want for you. Allow us to troubleshoot. Which Ellipsis tablet (7,8, etc...) do you have? What changes (updates, downloads, etc...) have you made to your device prior to these concerns? What happens when you attempt to connect to wifi? What message (if any) do you receive when attempting to access the internet using the VZW network?

Corey_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
CECWAN46

After a third "chat" online technician determined that the device needed repair and warranty was out of date. I chose to terminate the device and asked that my billing reflect the removal of the device.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello @CECWAN46 , we are here to help in any way possible. To ensure we are on the same page we want to clarify. Did our chat team assist with canceling this line? Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

GeorginaG_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes