Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
What is the size (in pixels) of the Ellipsis 8 screen?
mattk5876

What is the size (in pixels) of the Ellipsis 8 screen and what is the screen resolution?

Also, where do I find all of the technical specs on my new tablet?
I can't seem to find that info anywhere on the vzw site. It's all how-to and tutorials and videos.

I don't need advertising for a product I already own. I need to get to the nitty-gritty.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: What is the size (in pixels) of the Ellipsis 8 screen?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

OhPervyOne,

Having the details of your device can be of great help. You can find the Tech Specs of your Ellipsis 8 tablet here:  http://www.verizonwireless.com/tablets/ellipsis-8/

The screen resolution and size (in pixels) is as follows:  HD IPS Display (1280x800), 189 PPI 

Hope this helps!

EbonyR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

Re: What is the size (in pixels) of the Ellipsis 8 screen?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

OhPervyOne,

Having the details of your device can be of great help. You can find the Tech Specs of your Ellipsis 8 tablet here:  http://www.verizonwireless.com/tablets/ellipsis-8/

The screen resolution and size (in pixels) is as follows:  HD IPS Display (1280x800), 189 PPI 

Hope this helps!

EbonyR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!