What's my tablet's number?
Caffe

My husband and I each have Ellipsis 7.  One of them has very high data usage and the other is very low.  Can't tell them apart though!  How do I find out the number that each tablet is using to access the data network?  I've searched through the settings and can't find anything! 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: What's my tablet's number?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Knowing all the details about the devices and usage is very important Caffe. I'm so glad you asked.

For the mobile nubmers, you can go to Settings> About Tablet> Status> scroll down to MDN. This is how you will tell mobile number.

For data information, (what's using data), you can go to Settings> Data Usage. Then you'll see what's consuming most data for each device. (Doing these steps for each device individually.)

To see if Mobile Data is on, you will either see the WiFi icon at top of screen, or you will see 4G.

I hope this helps!

Thank you,
VanessaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

Not applicable

If its like my ipads its under Settings-About Tablet

Sometimes its listed under the cellular tab. Network, Information etc.

Good Luck

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Knowing all the details about the devices and usage is very important Caffe. I'm so glad you asked.

For the mobile nubmers, you can go to Settings> About Tablet> Status> scroll down to MDN. This is how you will tell mobile number.

For data information, (what's using data), you can go to Settings> Data Usage. Then you'll see what's consuming most data for each device. (Doing these steps for each device individually.)

To see if Mobile Data is on, you will either see the WiFi icon at top of screen, or you will see 4G.

I hope this helps!

Thank you,
VanessaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport