When I switch wifi on, after a min. it will switch to off without connecting.
dwklug
Enthusiast - Level 1

Double Trouble.I was using my Ellipsis 8 when I got a txt stating I was running out of data. I found the wifi was off. I switched it to no but after about a min, the switch went to off without connecting to wifi.I restarted it and now I get this message "Unfortunately, the process com.android.systemui has stopped." and I am unable to start my tablet! I got this error message this morning and as I was researching the answer, I had an update message appear. I updated the tablet and it worked all day, until tonight and now its back.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: When I switch wifi on, after a min. it will switch to off without connecting.
dwklug
Enthusiast - Level 1

I talked to a tech on the phone concerning the "Unfortunately, the process com.android.systemui has stopped."  error message. I was unable to access my device because of the error so I couldn't fix the wifi problem. It was recommended to do a system reset. I took it to the place where I bought it and they did the reset and I haven't had the problem with the wifi since.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: When I switch wifi on, after a min. it will switch to off without connecting.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dwklug,

Oh goodness! We want to ensure your device is back up and running for you! Let's first work on getting it to come back on correctly for you. Does the tablet start to go through the normal start up and then pop up the error message? Did this happen after a software update?

NicoleB_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
dwklug
Enthusiast - Level 1

I talked to a tech on the phone concerning the "Unfortunately, the process com.android.systemui has stopped."  error message. I was unable to access my device because of the error so I couldn't fix the wifi problem. It was recommended to do a system reset. I took it to the place where I bought it and they did the reset and I haven't had the problem with the wifi since.

0 Likes