Why are there black boxes where pics should be?
Jerm29

After an upgrade I have a My Music page populated with black boxes. If I select one of them, a song plays that I previously loaded. Why are the boxes blank?

0 Likes
Re: Why are there black boxes where pics should be?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let’s put some color to those boxes, Jerm29. Let’s get some more information. You indicate that issue started after an upgrade. Are all your applications updated also? Please provide your current software version. Apps icon > Settings > About tablet.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Jerm29

As far as I know, everything is updated.

Info on the device is:

Model # QTAQZ3

Android Version 5.1.1

Software Version QZ3_31F46

Hardware Version QZ3_PE3X

The page with blank black boxes is labed My Music and the Play Music Version is:

6.6.2612Y.2725627.

I hope this helps

[removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service] aka The GRANDdad

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jerm29,

Music is a great addition to your phone. It would be helpful to know the details. Let’s get the working. Where did this music come from? Did you purchase the music from Google? Did you transfer from the computer?

JenelleR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Jerm29

The music is from CDS for the most part. Some was purchased and downloaded on my laptop.

[removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service] aka the GRANDdad

0 Likes