Re: Why didn't I receive QZ331F28 update
markp_vzw
Verizon Employee

JOSCON74, we definitely want to make sure that your tablet is running the latest software version available. Let’s make sure you’re up to date. Please confirm your current software version. You can check this by going to Settings, About tablet, and looking under Software version.

Also, you’ll want to make sure your tablet has a sufficient amount of space to download the update. You can check available memory space by going to Settings and Storage.

MarkP_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JOSCON74
Enthusiast - Level 2

The only error I see CV is the settings menu stops if I press APN in the More section of settings

0 Likes
JOSCON74
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm running 5.1.1 Lollipop software version QZ331F46 I think it but said that Verizon pushed out a update to version QZ331F28 I can be wrong on that

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You should try getting a new SIM card.  That may correct the update issue.

noahs_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Dkix1ey
Enthusiast - Level 2

Mylast update was in January 2016. I hope the newer updates make the system faster. Mine is pathetic

0 Likes
christopherm_vzw
Verizon Employee

Hello Dkix1ey,

We definitely want you loving your tablet. What specific concerns have you been having with it?

ChristopherM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SKalber71
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having the same issue. I got the QZ331F46 on April 1st. I followed all the steps in this post to update including getting a new Sim card. Still it didn't update. Should I do a factory reset?

0 Likes
doloresk_vzw
Verizon Employee

It certainly is helpful having the most up-to-date software. Let's work to get you updated. Can you please tell me what software you currently see on the tablet? - Dolores

0 Likes
JOSCON74
Enthusiast - Level 2

QZ331F46

0 Likes
SKalber71
Enthusiast - Level 2

QZ331F46

0 Likes