Why do the pictures in my albums double or triple whenever I download them from e-mail?
Sonic085414

Every time I download pictures via email the pictures in my other albums double or triple themselves. Please assist.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Pictures in albums double or triple whenever i download pictures from email
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is a useful detail. You can try our troubleshooting page for the Ellipsis 8. http://vz.to/1Rmp5iW
NoahS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sonic085414,

Pictures should only download once. Let's get this fixed for you. What type of device are you using? When did this issue start?

KatrinaN_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Sonic085414

It started when I purchased the tablet last month. It affects the other folders too.When I download pictures from e-mail the other files in the different folders will double or triple.

0 Likes
Sonic085414

I am using a Verizon Ellipsis 8

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is a useful detail. You can try our troubleshooting page for the Ellipsis 8. http://vz.to/1Rmp5iW
NoahS_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes