Re: Why does my Ellipsis 10 Tablet Reboot in the middle of Google Play?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're disappointed to learn you're having trouble with your tablet, Bmcorbett. It's important you're able to use your device when needed. We appreciate your efforts thus far. Let's take a closer look into this and figure out what's going on. Has there been any damage to your device? When did this issue start? Are you using the charger that came with the device? 

Danielle_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Bmcorbett

No damage, Started a couple of months after I received device (new out of

box). and yes same charger..  Yes, Factory reset several times, Yes running

latest updates,  Same problem that have been posted on boards multiple

times, Still no resolutions...

Bart [removed]

Content modified as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know the importance on getting a resolution, Bmcorbett. I saw that you had indicated that you reset the tablet multiple times. When you reset the tablet, did you set it up as new, or did you restore all your previous information back on? 

Joey_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Bmcorbett

Once restored. But every time afterwards. Like new.... Clean virgin

install

On Sat, Sep 29, 2018, 10:54 AM vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the update, Bmcorbett. I would expect your tablet to function better after restoring the software. I'm sorry to hear this is not the case. We can help review replacement options. I have sent a private message in order to further assist. I look forward to your reply.

Lauren_VZW

0 Likes