Why does my Ellipsis 10 keep shutting off?
KRISSEY731

We purchased 2 of these tablets during last Black Friday event and we have the same issue as most on the forum. Let me summarize the litany of "solutions" we have done.

Factory resets, safe mode, only run minimal trusted apps, and many others. We brought in our tablet and showed to the rep it turning off with 70% battery life. As soon as it turns on it shuts off on one tablet and the other will just randomly shut off while using it. We have been loyal customers of Verizon for years and you have progressively gotten worse in service and products. AFTER OUR PHONE CONTRACT EXPIRES, WE WILL NEVER RETURN TO VERIZON. Not to mention I pay $20 a month for each tablet that i can’t even use! WASTE OF MONEY AND COMPLETELY UNSATISFIED!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes
Re: Why does my Ellipsis 10 keep shutting off?
stef7
Master - Level 2

You might seek a solution via your credit card company. Depending on how the devices were purchased or continuously financed, you may be able to dispute the charge(s) with the CC company. That is not necessarily your only path to resolution.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We don't want to see you go. It's important to us that you have working tablets. What troubleshooting have you done so far?

0 Likes
drskidiver
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon needs to have a recall on ellipsis tablets. This is a huge prob!lem !!!

dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

With so many better quality (although more expensive) alternatives on the market (Apple, Microsoft, Samsung to name a few), the Ellipsis no longer needs to be a first choice for users desiring a 4G/LTE capable tablet/2-in-1...unless pricing is a primary concern.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for contacting us via this Community Forum. We understand your concern, and want to help you resolve this for you. How long have you had this device? All of our devices have a 1-year manufacturer warranty. Have you discussed warranty options? After the factory reset, was automatic restore turned off? We would like for you to test your tablet with no applications installed.

JavierMD_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
BTVero_Beach

Your comment is of no help at all.

0 Likes
twood1959

The Ellipsis 8 is the same way useless piece of garbage and Verizon will not replace it and I have insurance on the device. I have been a Verizon customer for a long time.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are sorry to see that you are having issues with your Ellipsis 10 tablet, twood1959. We absolutely appreciate your loyalty. We would be more than happy to review your concerns. Please tell us more about what is happening with the tablet. How long have you had the tablet active more?

MarshallP_VZW

0 Likes