Why is my device stuck on the powered by android screen?
Veronica109
Enthusiast - Level 2

My tablet is stuck on powered by android screen.  I've pressed the power button and volume down button simultaneously with no success.  What now?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Stuck on powered by android.
Veronica109
Enthusiast - Level 2

I took the tablet to the. Verizon store.  It is a software issue.  They are sending it off for repair.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lets get that tablet working again Veronica109. Have you tried to connect the device to the charger? Any damage to the device?

KinquanaHHHH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Veronica109
Enthusiast - Level 2

It charges sometimes and other times not.  It appears to surge while charging at times.  (Flash on and off).  No damage!!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can see exactly why you would need some assistance.That is not normal at all, Veronica109.

At this point we want to determine if there is an issue with the tablet or if there is an issue with the charger. Out main goal is to get it back in business again. Do you have another charger that you can try at all?

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the�CorrecAnswer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Veronica109
Enthusiast - Level 2

I took the tablet to the. Verizon store.  It is a software issue.  They are sending it off for repair.

0 Likes