Why won't my computer recognize the Ellipsis 8
Redmands43

Why doesn't my Ellipsis communicate with my computer

0 Likes
Re: Why won't my computer recognize the Ellipsis 8
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

What happens when you plug in the USB cable?  Are you receiving an error message?  Have you tried a different cable or USB port?

0 Likes
Redmands43

When you plug in the USB into the computer nothing happens. No indication the tablet exists in explorer or a way to sync with Ellipsis. I've tried different cables and flash drives to no avail. I really would like to take some pictures off this tablet so hopefully you can help. Thanks

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Redmands43 we want to make sure you are able to get the pictures you want off of your tablet. Let's look into this further. Is your device and computer up to date with the software versions? Do you use any form of backup assistance such as the Verizon Cloud to get the pictures off the tablet?

YeseniaV_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Redmands43

Google cloud saves pictures taken on the tablet but it doesn't up load Facebook pictures that I saved to it. Everything else is up to date. I  took it to a Verizon store and they made sure it was. However they were stumped also. If there's anything else you need let me know. Thanks 

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

0 Likes
larryatlarge

No error message. Tried several cables that all work with other devices. Tried all available USB ports.

Windows media player recognizes my Samsung Galaxy Note 8 cell phone but not my Verizon Ellipsis 8 tablet.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's look into this further. Is your device and computer up to date with the software versions? Do you use any form of backup assistance such as the Verizon Cloud? 

*Gen

0 Likes