WiFi keeps disconnecting on my Ellipsis 7
Negan

This Ellipsis 7 [removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service] for connecting to WiFi. It keeps disconnecting constantly and always have to use 4G while at home. My HTC One M9 and Nexus 7 tablet connect to my WiFi at home with no problems and they stay connected but this [removed] Ellipsis 7 can't connect or if it does connect it only dtas connected for about 30 seconds and then disconnects. Keep on getting authentication problems. So how do you fix this? I've tried starting and restarting tablet to no avail.

0 Likes
Re: WiFi keeps disconnecting on my Ellipsis 7
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Negan, connecting to Wi-FI is a great way to conserve on your data usage. I wanted to clarify a few additional details. When did this problem begin for you? What is your home zip code where this issue is taking place? How long have you had the tablet? Any physical or liquid damage to the tablet? Can it connect to any other Wi-Fi sources without any issues? Thanks in advance for those additional details.

KristieQ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Negan

I've had the tablet since last April. Been doing this the past couple months. There's no water or physical damage, home zip 60107. As for other WiFi I don't know cause I only use the tablet at home so why would I connect to a different WiFi other than my home connection.

0 Likes
dmacksd

I'm having the same issue. It used to connect just fine, but now after I connect to my wifi it says saved, but it doesn't connect. I tried restarting the tablet and router and a factory reset and nothing seems to work. I even tried to manually add a network and still no go. I'm guessing there's an issue with the current update since it seems like it's affecting a lot of users.

0 Likes
Kiira
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same here - has anyone found the solution?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I almost always have my devices hooked up to my home WIFI so I can understand how this could cause a problem with the way you use your tablet. When did you notice this starting?
NicholeK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes