Windows display not working
cktnow

Before the update i was able to use windows display to go thru my Roku. But since the update it will not work on my tablet. Any suggestions?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Windows display not working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are not giving up cktnow. This can be the cause of the software update not being compatible with the Roku since you are having the same issue with multiple tablets but not your phones. Have you tried reaching out to the app  developer for assistance?
JorgeO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure you are able to use all features on your table cktnow. Let's see if this options is still available after the update. When what the update done to your Ellipses 7? What steps would you take to access your Roku? What happens when you try to access it now?

JorgeO_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
cktnow

Previouslyto the update I was able to use the widows display now I am not. When I access it now it will show the roku but when I click it, it will not see my roku. I am to still use it on my droid.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for taking the time to follow up! Are you using a third party application with the device?
YosefT_VZW

0 Likes
cktnow

No I am not. I have 2 of the same tablets and neither works since the

update.

On Aug 2, 2015 2:30 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having this stop after the updating is not good to hear, cktnow.  Walk us step by step through what feature is not there.  I understand this will be a bit of a project, however we believe these details will help assist us in getting on the same page as you.

DavidH_VZW

0 Likes
cktnow

All I do is go to my settings click display and in there at the bottom is

widows display on the tablet it shows you where u can enable it and I slide

it over to enable and it will show u one option where it sees the roku but

will not connect. On my phone on the windows display it starts off sayin

some info about casting and then in the middle of the page shows the roku.

I will slide the button a the top of the page to enable and it

automatically connects.

On Aug 4, 2015 4:17 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello cktnow.

Sounds like you're having trouble getting the Roku App to be on a screen on your tablet and it is not working when you locate the app under Settings, if I am understanding you correctly. To reset any app on the Verizon Ellipsis 7: http://spr.ly/6587B1FR1; Let us know if this helps.

LauraD_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
cktnow

Tried that link and it does not work

On Aug 9, 2015 8:06 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
cktnow

I have also reset to factory reset and it will only connect the first

couple min after the reboot and then will not connect

0 Likes