audio jack doesn't work
GHBG35

I have tried multiple audio cables in my vehicles and the sound is crap. I am using Amazon music and Pandora. My phone works fine. The cars are a new jeep and a new BMW so it's not the cards. The Verizon tech said I was using the wrong cable type but I have tried 4.

0 Likes
Re: audio jack doesn't work
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
GHBG35,
We are here to help! I want to make sure you can hear your music loud and clear!  Are you only having issues with the audio jack when connecting your device to the car? What type of cables are you using? Keep us posted.
YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Sam1980
Enthusiast - Level 2

my ellipsis is having the same issue I am using standard audio jack cable to go from the ellipsis to my cars audio jack input and its very very distortedand also if I plug it into my home receiver it does the same thing I do not think the audio jack on the ellipsis is capable of being hooked up with a standard audio cable

0 Likes
Igmatheo

I found that if the volume is not at maximum level and you don't mess with the volume while it's playing it will work. It is a lot more trouble than what should be happening, but that is the best advice I can give.

0 Likes
GHBG35

I have tried to connect to both cars and a portable speaker with the same results. And used different cables. It seems to work (very) briefly but doesn't last. It seems if the vehicle moves or hits a bump the jack loses it's connection and gets distorted.

0 Likes