bloatware
LucidLeonard
Enthusiast - Level 1

How do I remove junk programs and not just by ignoring them in the update que after deletion?

1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: bloatware
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

Sadly, there isn't a whole lot you can do. That is one of the tradeoffs of using mobile devices, especially those issued by 4G/LTE service providers. WiFi only tablets have much less bloat than their 4G/LTE siblings.

Probably my best "answer" would be to create a folder, move all unwanted apps into it and forget about them. Most included apps take up little memory and processor power.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
srider72

I would like to know this too. I mean back when we were getting "free" devices I get it. But we are paying for the devices so the bloat ware should not be needed to pay for the phones.

0 Likes
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

Sadly, there isn't a whole lot you can do. That is one of the tradeoffs of using mobile devices, especially those issued by 4G/LTE service providers. WiFi only tablets have much less bloat than their 4G/LTE siblings.

Probably my best "answer" would be to create a folder, move all unwanted apps into it and forget about them. Most included apps take up little memory and processor power.

0 Likes