Just took it out of the box. Had about a year but never used it. Figured I would power it up. Tried with a wall plug but got the question mark in the battery symbol. Now trying at the computer get a battery symbol with a red line that hasnt moved in an hour. Would be nice to be able to use since I do pay for it every month.
If it has been in the box for a year, I would just plug it in with the wall charger and let it sit for a day or so. The battery is likely completely dead and will take some time to recover.