ellipsis 8 stuck on verizon screen!?
setok110

ok i have been fighting my tablet all day i did a factory reset on my tablet and now it wont boot up it gets to the verizon screen and stops i let it stay on like that for about a hour now and still wont boot.

i just want my music back (lol) fine anyone can help me i would be thankful

ps i have tryed the Manuel way to factory reset ( holding the power button and volumeup key) and still wont boot??? 

0 Likes
Re: ellipsis 8 stuck on verizon screen!?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

setok110, I'd be just as concerned with an unresponsive device as well. Especially when the tablet wont boot past a certain screen. You have definitely performed some great troubleshooting steps thus far. Since it has been a few days since you last messaged in to us; are you still experiencing the same boot issue? Have things improved since then?

NicandroN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: ellipsis 8 stuck on verizon screen!?
CHAMOR13

I just ran into this same issue.  After doing a factory reset I removed the SIM card and then it made it past the Verizon screen.  It went through the optimizing app process and took me to the setup screen.  I was able to shut it off at that point and reinstall the SIM card and boot it up just fine.  For whatever reason the key seemed to be removing the SIM.     

0 Likes