how do i get my Elipsis 7 to automatically delete texts when they are deleted on my cell phone
WARMBILL

The majority of texting I do is on my cell phone.  I delete them frequently on my phone to keep my inbox manageable.  However, the texts accumulate on my Elipsis 7 tablet even after they are deleted on my phone.  So i have to go to my tablet and spend several minutes deleting old text messages.

Since the Elipsis shares my cell phone account, is there some way to have texts automatically deleted on the Elipsis when they are deleted on my cell and vice versa???

0 Likes
Re: how do i get my Elipsis 7 to automatically delete texts when they are deleted on my cell phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You've come to the right place for help Warmbill. We are always here to help.

What messaging app are you using on the tablet? Have you been able to auto delete the text messages in the past on the tablet?

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: how do i get my Elipsis 7 to automatically delete texts when they are deleted on my cell phone
WARMBILL

The app on my Elipsis tablet is Verizon Message+, but the app I use on my cell phone is the Android Messaging app - could that be the problem?  If I switch to the Verizon app on my cell will that fix the issue?

0 Likes
WARMBILL

And Thanks JohnB_VZW for the response

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Warmbill, I use the messaging app both on my device and tablet. You do want to use this app on both devices to ensure your information syncs properly.
AlbertoR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes