how do you make folders on home screen?
cm957

How do you make folders on home screen?

0 Likes
Re: how do you make folders on home screen?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes
blakelylaw

I know about the drag the icons on top of each other bit. My problem is that I cannot get the icons to merge, even when I'm trying to merge only two icons into one folder. When I try to place on on the other, one squirts around the screen like a greased pig.

I do have a screen protector. I keep it scrupulously clean with a towlette made for that purpose.

This is an annoying, severely aggravating problem because of the number of apps I have. I've got to get them organized.

Other than this, I love the device, especially for the giveaway price. As some of the others in here have commented, those who disparage it don't understand what they were being given. It's great addition to my law practice arsenal.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for offering these specific details as we want to ensure you can  use the normal function of the device. Are you using the native Home launcher or have you downloaded any 3rd party Launcer apps? Have you tried pressing and holding the app from the App drawer and moving it into a shortcut on the Home screen?

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes