is never sleep an option for the Ellipsis 10?
JAMSMIT
0 Likes
Re: is never sleep an option for the Ellipsis 10?
stef7
Master - Level 2

It's an Android device right?

Try the playstore application: Stay Alive!

Make sure you look at the video when you download the app. Looks pretty powerful.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JAMSMIT, I want to make sure that we get the options available to have the tablet work how you want. I have a few options here. Please provide me some additional details. I also wanted to ask are you only looking to keep the tablet on all the time or disabling the tablet lock?

Verizon_Customer_Serivce

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the *Correct Answer* button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That’s a great question, JAMSMIT. By design, the longest option available before the Ellipsis 10 will Sleep is 30 minutes and can be adjusted using the steps at https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-200762 . And I appreciate the suggestion from stef7 as there are third-party applications through Google’s Play Store that may keep the device from going to sleep longer, but please keep in mind that the longer your device remains out of sleep mode, the faster your battery will drain.

Thank you
JenniferH_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JAMSMIT

Tablet would be plugged-in all the time and used as a notifier for an elderly mother living at home. She can't remember how to turn back on.

0 Likes
JAMSMIT

Would be plugged-in continuously. Needs to stay on so mother doesn't have to do anything (wouldn't be able to turn back on).

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JAMSMIT, thank you for explaining. While this tablet does not provide a built in option to remain on for longer than that 30 minutes, you may want to do some looking at those third party apps. While we do not support third party apps, there will be some out there that can provide that always on environment that you are looking for.

Verizon_Customer_Serivce

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the *Correct Answer* button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes