just got this 24 hours ago, already not happy.
twags

I got the ellipsis 8 in a deal when I bought a new phone yesterday. I'm a photographer and wanted to use this to upload shots to places like Instagram. My phone does that just fine, why can't this tablet? I have photos in my google drive, hit share, Instagram, it opens, I crop and then there it hangs as nothing but the home button works. Very angry.

0 Likes
Re: just got this 24 hours ago, already not happy.
Snn5
Legend

Based on the many issues I have seen regarding Verizon Ellipsis tablets, if you have the option, I might return the device and shop elsewhere, but there will be a restocking fee.

0 Likes
Not applicable

I hope you realize you are also going to pay $10 a month to have that tablet on your account. I'm not sure why people take these tablet deals. You can get a wi-fi only tablet and use your phone as a hotspot if you really need to connect to Verizon's network.

Snn5
Legend

That's a good point.  IDK if it is the software or hardware in Verizon's tablets that make the user experience so frustrating.  I myself compared some prices and features of tablets vs the Ellipsis.  For the same price to $50 more someone can get a Samsung or Nexus with similar to better specs and WiFi only.  I reference Walmart and Best  Buy. Yes, $50 on a 2 year  + $10 a month for 2 years is $290 which is $40 more than full price on the tablet.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
That's definitely not the start we want to see you have with your tablet, twags. We understand how important it is to be able to share your media. Does that trouble only occur when you are trying to share through Instagram? Are you able to take a picture with your tablet directly and share it instead of using the photo on Google Drive?

JenniferH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Martyvz
Enthusiast - Level 2

Take it back to verizon. Take it back immediately!

0 Likes