sharing data
mzqstorm

After note 3 update my ellipsis 7 is no longer sharing mobile data how do I reconnect

<< Message was moved by: Verizon Moderator for better exposure.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: sharing data
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want to make sure you can continue using data on your tablet, mzqstorm. If the tablet is active on your plan, you should definitely be able to access data. Can you please start by removing/reinserting the SIM for the tablet: http://vz.to/1EvSWy7 Once powered back on, does the tablet display a cellular network connection? Please also confirm mobile data is enabled by going to Settings>More>Mobile Networks>Check Data enabled.

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which device is connecting to the other?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
mzqstorm

My ellipsis 7 is not connected to my note 3 data

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want to make sure we keep you connected, mzqstorm. Were you using the Mobile Hotspot to connect your tablet to your phone? If so, please check the following: Settings>More Settings>Turn on Mobile hotspot. Once enabled, if you go to Settings>WiFi on your tablet does the name of the mobile hotspot for your Note 3 appear?

AndreaS_VZW

0 Likes
mzqstorm

No I wasn't using the hot spot my first initial set up when I received

ellipsis I was sharing my mobile data without having to go through the hot

spot. Now I have no mobile data service on my ellipsis.

On Jan 30, 2015 9:18 AM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want to make sure you can continue using data on your tablet, mzqstorm. If the tablet is active on your plan, you should definitely be able to access data. Can you please start by removing/reinserting the SIM for the tablet: http://vz.to/1EvSWy7 Once powered back on, does the tablet display a cellular network connection? Please also confirm mobile data is enabled by going to Settings>More>Mobile Networks>Check Data enabled.

AndreaS_VZW

0 Likes
mzqstorm

Yes it is now working properly thank you

On Jan 30, 2015 3:58 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes