stop download in queue
imreborn

I was listening to Amazon Music and it wanted to download the music from my amazon cloud. It said it couldn't do it except when connected to wi-fi. There was a box to check to give it permission to do that. I said no, don't download it, but it put the music in download queue for later for when I connect to wi-fi. I don't want it to download all my amazon music but I can't find out how to clear the download queue and find that setting. Anyone help?!

0 Likes
Re: stop download in queue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'd love to take a further look into the issue with Amazon music! Have you used the application before? May I ask if auto download is currently on? I would suggest visiting the application > selecting Menu > settings and then tapping the uncheckbox next to Auto Downloads to ensure that it is currently off.

YosefT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
imreborn

Thank you for responding. I did check that and it is not checked (to automatically download) and neither is the download only on wi-fi. So I am not sure where to check to clear the queue. I am thinking the download is still there as it said it was earlier but I can’t find that to clear that.

Thank you. Can you help me find the queue for amazon music or wherever it would be, to stop the download if/when I do get on wi-fi?

Christine Mize

456 S. Jungle Rd.

Murphysboro IL 62966

(618)684-2686

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for working with us Christine.

Have you tried removing the application or deleting all info inyour download folder? If it still persists try logging in your cloud app via a PC or laptop and seeing if a setting can be changed there.

JoeL_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes