tried everything to get the lastest update to download and it just won't do it
WILDOU49

I have done everything including a factory reset. And my tablet just won't update

0 Likes
Re: tried everything to get the lastest update to download and it just won't do it
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

WILDOU49, let's get the latest software on your tablet. What software version are you on right now?  http://spr.ly/65808Qvc0 What happens when you do the "Over the Air User Initiated" steps under "Software Update Instructions" in this link?

JoelR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: tried everything to get the lastest update to download and it just won't do it
WILDOU49

1. Ever time I try to access update software it gives me a message, the current software is being downloaded, we will notify you when it's ready. Then it freezes. Same message for over 2 months.

2. Current version is: MV7A_31D49_422A

3. I have been up and down on the help sections for this, every time it all comes back to the same. I have even stopped the process and restarted it to see if that would fix it. I have also done a hard reset, in hopes that it would update. To no avail.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know how important it is to have the latest software on your device WILDOU49.  I appreciate all the troubleshooting you've done so far.

Are you connected to WiFi when you try updating the software? If you are still unable to update the software, you will need to send in the tablet for repair. Please reply to the Direct Message I sent you so we may further assist.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes