where did keyboard go?
jslpotz

keyboard has disappeared from my ellipsis 7.  I cannotfind it,  I cannot use tablet unless I can TYPE

0 Likes
Re: where did keyboard go?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I would be lost without my keyboard as well, jslpotz. Lets try this. Please go to Settings on your device, then scroll down to Language and Input, then we are going to check to see if your keyboard option is checked. Choose input method and make sure there is a dot in your Keyboard.

AllisonC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jslpotz

Thank you. Somehow or other by reading lots of blogs and trying all sorts

of things, it has been restored. Idk what I did! I had been unable to do

anything in settings, language etc. I kept trying all morning.

Thanks for responding!

On Feb 4, 2016 2:41 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
Baruoon
Enthusiast - Level 1

I don’t have any keyboards in my lang/input. I’ve restarted too. Can’t type in wifi password to download keyboards either.

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Baruoon, sorry to hear you are having trouble with your keyboard. we'll gladly do what we can to assist. What make/model device? What changes were made to your device before the keyboards disappeared?

-Arya

0 Likes