why am I getting "Internal Error" on my e-mails and "Please check your network connection" when I try to access YouTube?
wgcr

why am I getting "Internal Error" message on my e-mails and "Please check your network connection" when I try to access YouTube?  Neither has happened previously.

0 Likes
Re: why am I getting "Internal Error" on my e-mails and "Please check your network connection" when I try to access YouTube?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Error messages are never fun, wgcr. When did these start? Are you connected to WiFi or cellular data when they occur? When does it happen in email(sending or receiving)?

DerekR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: why am I getting "Internal Error" on my e-mails and "Please check your network connection" when I try to access YouTube?
wgcr

It happens receiving and on both wi-go and data

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

wgcr,

That information is helpful. How long have you been getting the error message? Any new apps or anything on the tablet? Are you able to access internet through you web browser?
DerekR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
NanoNano

Check to see if your date and time is correct. Go to Settings/System/Date and Time and verify the year is correct. It may have defaulted which prevented my device from establishing any communication link.

0 Likes