A message to Verizon company. MUST READ!!
cordell

Hi my name is Cordell I am a long time user or Verizon wireless and I am very happy with the service it provides. The price is a little high but it does give great service. Now I am a big time texter and I am very happy with the service u give but the one thing I hate is trying to talk to a group of people about the same thing. Now me and my good friend Jessica thought of a genius idea that u might b interested in. What if there was group texting? You know like texting to more then one person at a time but the messages are sent and received by all the people in the so called "text room." So now u can have actual group conversations, like 3 way calling only in text form. This idea would greatly improve your popularity and possibly increase the rating in comments of your company. What do u think the comments would b if people found out that you were the first and only to accommodate text rooms for all your customers? I sure know that I would tell all my friends to get it and I have many friends in MANY places. Think about it and maybe try it out you never know it could just be the next big thing.

Sincerely,

Cordell of Newnan, Ga

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: A message to Verizon company. MUST READ!!
Jessi

Oh my gosh that is absolutely amazing. That would be awesome to have!

0 Likes
budone
Legend

Jessi wrote:

Oh my gosh that is absolutely amazing. That would be awesome to have!

I take it you are the Jessica, Cordell speaks of???  :smileyvery-happy:

Let Cordell know to copy his message, look in the upper right hand corner of this screen and click. "Contact Us" and leave the message there.

99% of all users on here are customers, not Verizon employees!

Have a great night!

0 Likes
Jessi

Haha:smileyhappy: Thank you!!

0 Likes
cordell

Thanks a lot I didn't know that ill do that now though

0 Likes