Account comes up as error. Service denied..
Tyler_Cullett
Enthusiast - Level 2

These texts say insufficient funds and are constantly reacurring in my message inbox.. Really annoying especially because I just bought a 45$ card which didn't go through. I accidentally changed to a 30$ plan which also allows me to receive or to text anyone, calling is off, no data.. Please help me. I paid for a 45$ plan and 30$ plan.. It says ice reached the maximum data I can get. I cant is anything.. My account is also locked, some error comes up.. Get this fixed

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Account comes up as error. Service denied..
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Tyler_Cullett,

Making sure you have access to your account is very important and we want to make sure we can get you the assistance you need. Do you currently have Prepaid service? If so we recommend reaching out to Prepaid customer service to get the issue looked into so that we can get you access to your account and find out what is happening with your plan. Our Prepaid customer number is 888-294-6804.

CandiceH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Tyler_Cullett
Enthusiast - Level 2

I do not use Twitter

0 Likes
Tyler_Cullett
Enthusiast - Level 2

Correct answer. Please help

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The reps on this community forum don't have access to prepaid accounts. You need to contact the prepaid customer service group at the number provided.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes