Adding a friend or family number
mw82

I added two numbers to my friends and family online. I noticed the home number i put was accpeted but my friends mobal number is still pending and hasnt been excepted. Does anyone know why its pending or how it can be accepted?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Adding a friend or family number
BambooHead
Contributor - Level 1
Are you the online accnt holder? If you aren't, the person who is will have to sign in and accept, still takes 24 hrs to become active though. If you are already the accnt holder, give it 24 hrs. If it still says pending, just re-try. You can also add f&f numbers via IVR by dialing *611. Opt 2 then opt 5, if for whatever reason the website is having issues.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
kwm1337
Contributor - Level 1

I recently started using this feature on my plan last month. After speaking with a representative any number can take up to the 'end of the next day' to take effect. I added nine (9) at once and six (6) were excepted right away [added them at about 2200 HRS local time that night] and then all throughout the next day eventually every one of them was accepted. I know some numbers do have t be checked to ensure that they are not middle-man numbers where you can place a call through the number. For example: Alice calls some phone number which asks her to press 1 to place a call, she does and then it connects to Bob. This is strictly not allowed by VZW and I know sometimes that is checked to make sure the number is not just a calling card type number. Anyway best of luck, I am sure they will all post by the end of tomorrow; if not something might have processed incorrectly.

Have a swell day,

--kwm

0 Likes
BambooHead
Contributor - Level 1
Are you the online accnt holder? If you aren't, the person who is will have to sign in and accept, still takes 24 hrs to become active though. If you are already the accnt holder, give it 24 hrs. If it still says pending, just re-try. You can also add f&f numbers via IVR by dialing *611. Opt 2 then opt 5, if for whatever reason the website is having issues.
0 Likes