Adding a new member to group text?
kelianderson

Has this been resolved, and this capability added to Verizon Message+ ?

Can we now add a new member to a group text?  I still don't see a place to do this....

Please advise, thank you!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Adding a new member to group text?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello kelianderson, that's great question. If you have an existing group text in Message +, first you need to create an enhanced group. You can do this by going into the conversation, hit menu (the three dots on the top right), select 'create enhanced group'. You will notice that in your list of conversations it will list the name of the group instead of the names in that group text. From here you can press and hold the name of the group to get the pop up menu and select 'conversation details'. You can add and remove participants in that group text from this screen. 

UbaldoJ_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

richfdnss

I have a question...

I've done that, I have my group though the members of the group cannot see the participant's names, only their phoen numbers even though all the participants have all of the numbers in their respective contact lists.

Any ideas on fixes?  Thank you for any help you can provide

0 Likes
KH-Michael
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for clarifying that for us. With regard to the saved contact list are they showing the same for all numbers or just specific numbers in the group message? JasperM_VZW

0 Likes