After around 11pm my texts stop notifying me, and then around 5am my phone starts going off with all the texts from the previous night?
DANIEY1108

This has been happening for awhile but i ended up jumping out of my skin this morning to all of the texts coming in at 5am... has anyone else experienced this is there some simple setting i have to change? I went through most of my settings and i couldnt find anything

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: After around 11pm my texts stop notifying me, and then around 5am my phone starts going off with all the texts from the previous night?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Sounds like a "do not disturb" setting under the Notifications setting on the phone to me.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: After around 11pm my texts stop notifying me, and then around 5am my phone starts going off with all the texts from the previous night?
DANIEY1108

That was the first thing i looked at, and no it isnt a do not disturb setting because literally all of my other notifications come through just Message+ doesn't. I have a samsung galaxy s8 and i dont have any do not disturb set up.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Then it is an application specific issue. Unfortunately I don't use that program and am not familiar with the settings for the application.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Daniey1108, we want to ensure you get your text messages on time and we are here to assist. To confirm are you using the Message + app? If so, have you made sure your Message + app is up to date? Also, have you tried restarting your device yet?

Christian_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes