Any way to receive texts on computer when out of range?
kelcq

I am out of range and getting no service and I was wondering if there was a way for me to send and receive texts from my computer. Is it possible for them to be sent from my number so I appear in someone else's phone as the correct contact? Can I get them either somewhere on this site or through my email? I have an uber-basic phone so the text forwarding apps don't work...

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Any way to receive texts on computer when out of range?
budone
Legend

Log into your account. Place your cursor over the My Verizon Header. An option is on the menu that shows up to Send a text. However, it only works with other VZW Subscribers.

Ones sent to your phone while out of range can not be seen on that site. You can only view the replies of the texts you send from the site.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Any way to receive texts on computer when out of range?
budone
Legend

Log into your account. Place your cursor over the My Verizon Header. An option is on the menu that shows up to Send a text. However, it only works with other VZW Subscribers.

Ones sent to your phone while out of range can not be seen on that site. You can only view the replies of the texts you send from the site.

0 Likes