Anyone Else Having Texting Issues After Last Update?
sweeps10

I'm experiencing texting issues after the recent update.  Looking for some help.

.....Ever since the update on my droid turbo I have been experiencing texting issues and I'm not sure how to fix it. Not everyone in my group text is receiving my messages. It seems the iPhone users are receiving my messages. It's the   It's only the android users not getting them. It's very frustrating. Any ideas on how to fix this problem?

Ian also super excited about the group name feature, but it doesn't come without problems.   I created a new group with a group name and sent out a message.  My friends report that all they see are phone numbers, not names.  No one knows who is responding within the group. The people in the group are in everyone's contacts.

Anyone know of a fix? Feeling frustrated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Texting issues
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

The "fix" or workaround is to use anything but the Verizon Messages app until they release an update that really works.  Smiley Sad 

6.4.4 (the latest as far as I know on 2/6) fixes some, but not all issues with group and individual texts.  Unless everyone who has VM+ has updated, results will be dodgy. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Texting issues
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

The "fix" or workaround is to use anything but the Verizon Messages app until they release an update that really works.  Smiley Sad 

6.4.4 (the latest as far as I know on 2/6) fixes some, but not all issues with group and individual texts.  Unless everyone who has VM+ has updated, results will be dodgy. 

0 Likes