Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Apostrophes being replaced with & apos.
KEIVIN29

My Pixel 2xl and my wife's Pixel 3 both started replacing apostrophes with &apos while using message+. Sometimes it  will duplicate the message immediately afterwards showing it correctly. Anyone else having this issue or know how to fix it?

Re: Apostrophes being replaced with & apos.
montgoct

My wife and daughter have both had the same issue today. A Samsung Galaxy S9, and a Samsung J3. Both using message+

0 Likes
Devinj330

20200402_000921.jpg

 having the same issue on my new s20+ pic for reference 

0 Likes
lynnetrachin

Same issue here.  Seems like it happens sometimes but not others.  I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app with no luck.

0 Likes
Krazykay999

Same with my Motorola Droid Razor2. Just out of the blue it happened and I can't seem to get an answer

0 Likes
tracib

Glad it's not just me.....any way to fix it?

0 Likes
Krazykay999
Spoiler
I have no clue. I don't know why it started other then it just updated and think it's a problem in new uodate
0 Likes
LSims1

Same exact issue .... of anyone figures it out let me know 

0 Likes
twiztedlemon

Ughh. Its really annoying... Its present on my Samsung note 9, so looking at all of y'alls responses, it's definitely a software issue and not a hardware or settings issue. 

-.-

0 Likes
OLDTOON

Getting messages like this: 

Good! I'm glad

0 Likes