App to Verizon Customer messages being filtered (blocked) when they contain our URL
VerizonUser2019
Enthusiast - Level 2

I work for a CRM company that has a way for our users to text customers (who have opted in) using individual 10DLC and Twilio services.  We implemented a way for users to upload videos and send customers a link to a landing page to view them, but Verizon has started filtering out any messages that include our media domain for the landing page.  These messages are being requested to be sent and are only going to customers who have opted in to receive them.   Plain text messages and images are being delivered fine.   I'm hoping someone from the Verizon team can put me in touch with someone to help resolve this issue.    I have made a few calls to various departments throught Verizon Support and have not reached anyone who seems to understand the issue.  Thank you in advance for any help you can provide!

0 Likes
Re: App to Verizon Customer messages being filtered (blocked) when they contain our URL
sburns875

Did you ever get a resolution to this issue?  We are experiencing the same issue.

0 Likes
Re: App to Verizon Customer messages being filtered (blocked) when they contain our URL
VerizonUser2019
Enthusiast - Level 2

UPDATE FOR ANYONE HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM: 

We were able to resolve this issue by working with our phone provider (Twilio) to enhance our numbers to use Verizon's 10DLC A2P service, which is an upgrade they offer that allows for companies to pay an additional charge for every message sent to a Verizon customer to help ensure deliverability by limiting the number of things they block for looking like spam.  Most links send appear to be "spammy", especially when sent by an application.  Upgrading your lines should alleviate the issue.  NOTE: Verizon was NOT able to help me with this problem, or even in recommending a solution.  Twilio is the one who raised it up as a potential solution.  Hope this helps!

0 Likes