Assistance Needed
Randessa

My bill is paid but I am unable to dial out at all. I get a message saying my phone is not in service and to contact my Verizon representative. But I cannot dial out to do that. I checked MyVerizon and my number is valid, my device is activated. What is the problem and how do I solve it?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Assistance Needed
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Does *611 from your phone not work?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Assistance has arrived, Randessa. Having working service is curical and we are on the scene to help. What zip code are you located in? Are any other Verizon Wireless customers experiencing similar issues? We do have a chat service option that is available which can further help to investigate the current issue. Here is a link to help: http://vz.to/1MWa2ew Please feel free to reach out to us as soon as possible to ultimately find a resolution.

ChrisM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Randessa

Alex from customer support fixed it. Thanks! It's working great now.

On Saturday, April 2, 2016, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes