Blank Screen
jburris53
Enthusiast - Level 2

When I open program all I get is blank screen.  It worked great until a week ago.  Any ideas.

Labels (1)
Re: Blank Screen
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jburris53,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us about this matter. We never want to see you have issues with accessing content on your device. Lets gather some additional information to find out what is happening and work on a plan to get rid of that blank screen. What kind of phone do you have? When did this issue begin?

CandiceH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jburris53
Enthusiast - Level 2

It is on my laptop monitor that I am getting the blank screen, it is working on my ipad.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you so much for providing that additional information jburris53. Just to confirm when trying to access Verizon Messages on your laptop everything is coming up with a blank screen however, it works great when using your iPad? We just want to make sure we are addressing the correct thing for you.

CandiceH_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jburris53
Enthusiast - Level 2

Not the whole screen, just the part that should be Messages. The is nothing to maximize or minimize screen, settings, other messages, just a blank screen.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jburris53, sorry to hear you’re experiencing issues with Verizon Messages on your laptop. It’s a great that I personally use to stay connected as well. Have you tried using Verizon messages on another computer? Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Verizon Messages program?

MarkP_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
jburris53
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have uninstalled and reinstalled but get the same result.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's frustrating to hear. Do you have any problem using Verizon Messages on your phone?

JosephT_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
jburris53
Enthusiast - Level 2

I do not have it on my iPhone but do have it on my iPad, and it works fine. I uninstalled and reinstalled again, it went through the wizard fine but when I opened it I still get the black screen.

0 Likes
and3001
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the same problem - My Verizon app shows a blank screen. Iphone 13, iOS 16.2

The app never worked. I attempted to re-install it and restart my iPhone - nothing helped.

I am open to suggestions how to make My Verizon app work on iPhone.