The New CONVERSATION MENU is located in the upper right corner of the app in the form of '3_DOTS'.
Conversation List menu includes:
1) Customize - choose the Background, Bubble, Font, Tone, LED and Vibrate
of your main conversation screen
2) Scheduled Messages - schedule one or many messages
3) Hide Nav Bar / Show Nav Bar
Conversation View menu includes:
1) Customize - specify the Background, Bubble, or Tone for the contact.
Or, reset to Default for contacts
2) Delete - remove the conversation from the Conversation List
3) Scheduled Messages - view messages scheduled to be sent to this contact
4) Mute Conversation - stop notifications from a Group or Contact
5) Add Subject - select to create a create a subject for the conversation
6) Insert Smiley - select to add a specific smiley to conversation
7) Show Nav Bar / Hide Nav Bar
😎 Search Conversation
VERIZON MESSAGE FAQ: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/verizon-messages-faqs/
Please put the OLD menu back into the conversations tab..meaning the one with DELETE conversations from the main section. Now, you have to go to each conversation to delete..not very good.