Calls redirecting to Verizon's Financial and texts won't send
llumauig

Hello, I've tried calling someone earlier today and after the first ring, it redirects me to Verizon's financial services. I've tried texting, and it won't let me send a text; it simply displays the "sending message" screen for a long time. my father's phone does the same thing (we're under the same plan). I am, however, allowed to send a text through verizonwireless online. my first guess is that this has something to do with the bill? can someone clear it up for me? thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Calls redirecting to Verizon's Financial and texts won't send
budone
Legend

Your bill is past due and your service has been suspended. Pay the bill, the reconnection fee and you will be back up and running

View solution in original post

0 Likes
budone
Legend

Your bill is past due and your service has been suspended. Pay the bill, the reconnection fee and you will be back up and running

0 Likes
Sirbigglesnarf
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same problem but hey I paid 150 in a promise to pay last Friday so now I’m thinking Verizon breaks promises. Shady as heck. Let me speak with a real person because of an error y’all made but noooooope going straight to an automated financial service that demands payment even though it’s paid.

KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes