Can I "pin" a conversation to the top of my list?
Jer7440
Enthusiast - Level 1

Can I pin a conversation to the top of my list, like you can in the Samsung messaging app?

Labels (1)
Re: Can I "pin" a conversation to the top of my list?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great question Jer7440! At this time Verizon Messages does not have the "pin" conversation option. However, we would love to submit this as feedback. Suggestions like this help us provide our customers the services they need. 

IvoneA_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
codeninja
Enthusiast - Level 1

I would like to see this feature as well.  It would make it easier to find more important conversations that get pushed down because of spam notifications or alert notifications.

pizzapablo
Contributor - Level 1

Please add this basic feature to the Verizon Messages + app ! 

DukeofArmchair
Enthusiast - Level 1

I see that it's been over a year now since this was brought up. Is there any update on Verizon adding this simple feature? I would love to use this application but being able to keep my top conversations pinned is pretty critical.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DukeofArmchair, we understand how vital it is for you to be able to keep important text messages at the top of your text messages list. Currently, there is not a setting that will help you achieve this. However, if you type a . in the text message reply field without sending it, that particular text will be moved to the top. I know that this is not ideal, but at this time, it's the only thing that will help.  

JacobV_VZW

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

You can send a message to the developers from the app settings which opens an outgoing email message to verizonmessages at verizonwireless dot com.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...