Can I save messages on my computer and then delete them from my phone?
mizchel45
Enthusiast - Level 1

WANT TO SAVE DELETED TEXT MESS. FROM PHONE TO PC USEING VERIZOM MESSAGE APP ..

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: can i save on my computer text messages that are deleted from my phone?
Not applicable

Hi there mizchel45-

Additioinally, for Verizon Wireless customers, PRIOR to your messages auto deleting after 90days, you can EXPORT your messages on your computer from your WEB APP.

Please use this user guide on the Forum to learn how:

WEB - Use Messages+ on the Web

Thanks!

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Mizchel45,

We know saving your information is important. We can assist. To make sure your messages are synced across your devices, we store the messages you keep on your devices for up to 90 days. When you delete a message from one device, we delete it from our servers and also from your other devices. This syncing process may not be instantaneous. If you no longer want to use Integrated Messaging on any device, then you must unsubscribe in the app Settings to stop it from syncing and storing your messages. Deleting the Verizon Messages app from a device or switching to another messaging app, even the default messaging app on the device, won't stop the storage of messages unless you unsubscribe to Integrated Messaging in the Verizon Messages app Settings. I would recommend printing any messages that are still appearing on the computer per the computer could sync and the message will delete on the pc as well.

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Not applicable

Hi there mizchel45-

Additioinally, for Verizon Wireless customers, PRIOR to your messages auto deleting after 90days, you can EXPORT your messages on your computer from your WEB APP.

Please use this user guide on the Forum to learn how:

WEB - Use Messages+ on the Web

Thanks!