Can an account owner read text messages for every line on an account?
Wodiamond
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm on a business account with my parents but my privacy is important to me. When I login, I can read all my text messages - send/receive, etc. Can the account owner access my text messages for my number if we're on the same account - OR - can the account owner only see the To/From Date/Time?

Thanks!

Wodiamond

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can an account owner read text messages for every line on an account?
rcschnoor
Legend

The account owner can read all of your text messages if they have your userid and password. If they don't, they can't.Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

rcschnoor
Legend

The account owner can read all of your text messages if they have your userid and password. If they don't, they can't.Smiley Happy

Dmenoche

How is it done ? 

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@Dmenoche wrote:

How is it done ? 

You have Verizon Integrated Messaging and are using Verizon Message+.  You have to log in to the Message+ app/web messaging using the username/password of the phone number on the account you want to see/use messaging for.

This is a SIX year OLD thread, marked ANSWERED.  It should be CLOSED and if you have a new issue, you should open a NEW, CURRENT thread.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.