Can my the content of picture messages be viewed online?
csmith

I know that you need a court order to view text messages, but is it the same for picture messages? I am on a family plan underneath my parents and need to know if they can see them on their My Verizon. Will it show the picture or just the number sending and receiving like with a text message?

Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can my the content of picture messages be viewed online?
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

csmith wrote:

I know that you need a court order to view text messages, but is it the same for picture messages? I am on a family plan underneath my parents and need to know if they can see them on their My Verizon. Will it show the picture or just the number sending and receiving like with a text message?

Thanks.

Yes it is the same for picture messages. To view that content you must have a court order.

If you happen to send some of the pictures to your PIX account and they have access to it, then they could see the pictures there. But again only if you uploaded them yourself & they have access to it.

0 Likes
Re: Can my the content of picture messages be viewed online?
Armament

not true on the court order for Picture messages. Sprint has it on their site where you can view all incomming and out going pictures mail online via your account. not sure why Verizon hasnt done it yet.

0 Likes