Can't activate account in messages+.
onelilgeek
Enthusiast - Level 1

I can't activate account to sync old messages to verizion messages+. I recently got a "new" phone through the insurance. It's the exact same as my previous phone, a Galaxy S9. At first I'd used smart switch to restore messages, calls, photo, ect. Messages+ seemed to work fine. I had to factory reset the device due to other issues, and not having the previous device anymore had to do a fresh install. I updated, opened and setup the app, but in both the first menu, and under settings and accounts I can't "activate account" it pops up saying "please wait activating services" and then does nothing. The option to activate still shows and I can't sync my messages to get my old messages back. I've tried updating, uninstalling/reinstalling, clear cache and reset, clearing cache and data and resetting, and I've went into the phone recovery and cleared the phone cache. Absolutely nothing works, I'm beyond frustrated, please help.

0 Likes
Re: Can't activate account in messages+.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want your Messages+ to work properly. We'd like to see what's going on. Let's get to the bottom of this. Please send us a Private Note for assistance.

0 Likes