Re: Can’t receive calls on my IPad with Messages+ unless I’ve just used it
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for contacting us. Have you tried turning your iPad off for 2 minutes?

*Debbie

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

I haven’t, but I will, and report back

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

Nope.  
I get this error

Or if I pick up the phone, the ‘answered on another device.  

3BA99B61-05A5-4BFB-9E54-2449A8D5A1C7.jpegE8B78C42-C4E5-46F8-B457-1B59E7A6C005.jpeg

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello! Thank you for reaching out to us on Social Media! Having access to that feature is essential and I can help! I know I'd be lost without using my Message+ App. The screenshot is much appreciated! To avoid working with multiple agents, let's get you into the Secure Channel. This will ensure we stay together, and work on resolving this concern. Please click the link below, hope to see you soon!

By connecting with us, you grant us permission to review your services so we can offer you the best value. Refusing to authenticate will not impact your current services. It is your right and our duty to protect your account information. For quality, we may monitor and review this conversation. Visit our information collection and privacy policy to learn more at verizon.com/privacy. Please note, the link we provide has a timed expiration, so we encourage you to continue as soon as possible.

Authenticate and continue here:http://spr.ly/6006zgj3Y

*Angela

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

Unfortunately, at 10 pm I was in bed for the night.  Timed out of course 

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

Well spent at least an hour and a half with someone on social media support. The result is I have now lost the ability to make calls out. So I now no longer have any calling features on the iPad other than FaceTime which is only good between other IP phone or iPad users.    
Not what messages+ says it does.

Disappointed.

if I thought android tablets were worth a darn, I would replace the iPad with android in order to have this function.  

0 Likes